We are a dynamic organization dedicated to supporting manufacturing customers with the products and services required to compete in the rapidly evolving industrial marketplace.
Where We Started
Founded by Dan Kahn in 1951 as Production Tool Supply, the first store opened with three employees and grew from there. By 1976 PTS was large enough to open the current headquarters in Warren, MI. Many more branches followed throughout the state of Michigan and across the United States.
- 2001 – First full-color printed catalog with 1700 pages
- 2011 – First private label vending service launched
- 2015 – Launched new e-commerce solution for re-seller customers
- 2017 – Production Tool Supply was acquired by Berkshire Hathaway
- 2018 – New distribution center constructed in Houston, TX
- 2019 – PTS Group became PTSolutions
- 2020 – Our new state-of-the-art headquarters will open in Novi, MI